Rodd and Gunn Lydbrook Shirt | Ink
This shirt is crafted from lightweight poplin, milled in Italy from a premium European linen and American cotton blend. It's printed with a painterly brush check print for a vintage effect. Pre-washed for unrivalled softness. The raw flex linen was harvested by hand from a small group of select farms in Normandy.
- Milled in Northern Italy by Albini, the shirting masters
- Fabric accredited by Master of Linen.
- Point collar with removable collar stays
- French front opening with Rodd & Gunn branded resin buttons
- Knife pleats at the back yoke allow for a greater range of movement
- Cuffed sleeves
- Shaped hem
- Pre-washed for softness