Rodd and Gunn Coromandel Shirt | Inlet
By Rodd & Gunn
This shirt is woven from yarns that feature a unique delave wash, which lends the fabric a slightly faded look and soft feel. Milled in Italy, from premium linen harvested in France and Belgium and certified by European Flax. Pre-washed for easy going feel, the fabric will continue to soften over time and with each and every wash.
- Sports Fit - A slim fit shirt, fitted across the chest and shoulder for a modern look.
- 100% Linen - Milled in Italy by Albini, one of the world's finest mills.
- Raw flax harvested in France and Belgium.
- Uniquely faded washed yarns.
- Naturally sustainable linen produces no waste.
- Our linen shirts are grown completely GMO and pesticide free.
- Spread collar with removable collar stays.
- Spade chest pocket.
- Placket with metal buttons.
- Pre-washed to add the softness and relaxed feel.
- Linen is sustainable, temperature regulating and easy to care for.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash, designed to fade.
- Made in Vietnam.