Pantherella Carway Sock | Navy
Part of the Pantherella Luxury collection, the Carway Sea island socks bring together the exclusive and highly sought-after Sea Island Cotton with a multi check design.
These socks are premium from the yarn through to Pantherella's unrivalled hand-finished quality.
Our Carway socks are the ultimate in luxury hosiery, this rare and expensive raw material has the longest and finest cotton staple available which gives it its characteristic durability and silky, shiny look.
The Carway socks are infinitely wearable, at home paired with sharp business suiting or partnered with jeans and casual footwear.
The Carway socks feature the famous Pantherella 'seamless' toe, for a virtually undetectable, extremely comfortable, flat seam.
Made at our factory in Leicester, England, since 1937, by generations of skilled workers; Pantherella socks are unrivalled for their quality, style and comfort.
- Made from the ‘Cashmere of Cotton’ - West Indies Sea Island Cotton
- Luxury collection
- Strong as silk, as soft as cashmere and as durable as wool
- Genuine WISICA Approved (West Indies Sea Island Cotton Association)
- Multi Check design available in a myriad of colours
- Hand finished for the premium quality finish
- Pantherella's Signature 'Seamless' Toe
- 67% Sea Island Cotton, 33% Nylon