Alan Paine Dunsmore Sweater | Dark NavySale
A Proper Sweater - the sort of no-nonsense classic sweater every man should have in his winter wardrobe. This season Alan Paine have evolved this iconic sweater to create so much more than a cosy knit. Our regular fit sweater is crafted from a Teflon Merino performance yarn for a contemporary water-resistant sweater with increased stain resistance. Worry not though, the beneficial warming, comfortable properties of pure Merino wool still remain.
THE ALAN PAINE HALLMARKS
• 100% Fine Italian Merino Wool – 7 Gauge.
• Fully Fashioned - Knitted to shape on the knitting machine. We leave it to others to cut corners.
• Finished By Hand - Each stitch is linked by hand to give the smoothest join possible.
• Ribbed Cuffs & Hem – For that added snugness & fit.
THE TECHY BITS
A Teflon fabric protector is applied to the fine Italian spun Merino yarn coating each fibre with an invisible barrier. This treatment is used to create a water-resistant garment. It also increases stain resistance including the absorption of liquid substances, whether water or oil based. As a result, the original appearance, handle and colour of Teflon treated knitwear is longer-lasting.
• Regular Fit – Our most modern fit.